IT ARCHITECTURE AND CYBERSECURITY
Hardware and Software Management and Security
Making optimal use of the possibilities the latest IT solutions open up requires significant work in terms of systems architecture and data protection and security efforts.
That’s why you can count on our team of specialists to help you organize your informational assets in order to maximize their ability to provide the resources you need to run your business and see to the security of your IT architecture, in strict compliance with current security standards.
How We Help Our Clients Solve Their Greatest Challenges
- Handle the integration and migration of B2B platforms by integrating business processes, networking, and architecture for successful migration.
- Support the development of cloud-based software to ensure compliance with requirements and cybersecurity policies in effect.
- Interface between systems engineering and internal IT services to ensure timely project roll-out.
- Design and build deployable or offline operational solutions using enterprise-grade solutions.
- Conduct business impact analyses (BIA) and internal system audits to mitigate potential risks of cyberattack.
- Help define internal policies and adapt internal systems for compliance and increased protection from cyberthreats.
- Implement internal audit systems to ensure compliance of devices connecting to the company network.
- Support the implementation of two-factor authentication for user accounts.
- Guarantee compliance of connection peripherals through the use of endpoint detection and response (EDR) software.
- Implement network access control lists (ACL) to prevent and mitigate internal attacks.
Compliant and Intrusion-Proof Systems
It goes without saying that IT plays a critical role in the operational continuity of your business. Your systems must be able to withstand all potential cyberthreats, and that’s where we come in. Our teams have developed advanced cybersecurity expertise to ensure the compliance of your systems and the security of the data they handle.
First, a systems audit helps detect areas of potential risk and improvement opportunities. Then, depending on set goals, various solutions are available, including enhanced access security through multifactor authentication, access device compliance, and network access controls. Lastly, defining internal policies to ensure digital compliance standards are upheld will help you maintain these gains going forward.
Our full service will protect you from potential attacks, from both external and internal sources, and avoid the operational and IT pitfalls of compromised computer systems.
Cross-Functional Expertise to Boost Your Productivity
Computing evolves at lightning speed, so much so that businesses have to add new components or develop additional features for their systems to leverage technological developments and remain competitive.
Our experts can assist in platform integration and migration to ensure smooth transitions that minimize impact on your operations and employees. We can also develop fully customized enterprise-grade solutions, such as deployable infrastructure or offline solutions.
Our varied areas of expertise can pinpoint the solution that’s right for you, whether you are looking for local or cloud-based architecture solutions, networking, or systems or desktop management.
Solutions Tailored to How You Work
Your operations, your data, and your challenges are unique. The well-protected IT architecture that meets your every need will be just as unique. It will help you maximize the confident use of your computing resources, risk-free, and prepare for future growth. Many businesses across several industries, including transportation, defense, aviation, packaging, mining, agriculture, pharmaceuticals, and communications equipment have called on our services to build secure, compliant IT structures.
Les personnes clés
What challenges can we help you conquer?