Published: 2023/08/26 | Offer ID: 230103
We are seeking a PCB Layout Technician for High-Tech Circuits Design
We are searching for a PCB layout technician to design high-tech circuits for industrial equipment on behalf of our clients.
Why Choose Cysca:
- Work alongside a team of digital product experts.
- Embrace a culture of collaboration with the team.
- Engage in diversified projects that you can take pride in.
- Tackle technical challenges where you can apply your expertise and talent.
- Access cutting-edge equipment to facilitate your work.
- Experience a positive work atmosphere.
- Enjoy work-life balance with flexible schedules.
- Secure a permanent position at 40 hours per week with benefits including telemedicine, RRSP, and a competitive salary.
- Social activities and events.
Learn more at cysca.com/career.
Your Daily Responsibilities:
- Design printed circuit board layouts using tools like Altium Designer and PADS.
- Conduct simulations to verify design feasibility.
- Collaborate with engineers from our team or clients to ensure requirements are met.
- Manage the preparation of manufacturing quotes and technical specifications.
- Perform validation tests to ensure circuit layouts adhere to quality standards.
- Undertake tasks related to assembly, testing, and validation within the context of embedded systems design.
- Ensure design compliance with industry regulations and standards.
- Technical diploma or other relevant qualification.
- Five years or more in the field of PCB layout design; high frequency and/or high voltage experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of analog and digital circuits.
- Proficiency in design software such as Altium Designer, Expedition, DX Designer, or Cadence.
- Familiarity with industry electronic PCB design standards like IPC 221/222.
- Strong problem-solving and circuit debugging skills.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with interdisciplinary teams and clients.
- Enjoys learning about new technologies and working across various domains.
- Available to work at our Terrebonne office and open to on-site client work as required. Remote work is possible if project nature permits.
About Cysca Technologies: Since 1997, Cysca Technologies has been providing cutting-edge engineering solutions to its clients' most significant challenges. Whether in systems engineering, electronic design, software engineering, systems integration, or IT architecture and cybersecurity, you will be part of the solution, contributing to sustainable development-focused projects that help build today's and tomorrow's society.
At Cysca, you will contribute to innovative projects for renowned clients in diverse sectors such as sustainable mobility, medical equipment, aerospace, aviation, packaging, and defense. You can learn more about the types of projects you could be involved in at cysca.com/portfolio.
Cysca is committed to employment equity. We value and are committed to having a diverse team composed of individuals from various backgrounds and ensure that this is reflected in our recruitment process.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this position.