Junior Cybersecurity and Compliance Analyst
Published: 2023/08/27 | Offer ID: 230104
We are looking for a Junior Cybersecurity and Compliance Analyst to undertake various tasks for the successful execution of client security projects.
Why Choose Cysca:
- Work with a team of digital product experts.
- Engage in a culture of collaboration within the team.
- Participate in diversified projects that you can take pride in.
- Tackle technical challenges where you can apply your expertise and talent.
- Access cutting-edge equipment for efficient work.
- Experience a positive work atmosphere.
- Enjoy work-life balance with flexible schedules.
- Secure a permanent position at 40 hours per week with benefits including telemedicine, RRSP, and a competitive salary.
- Engage in social activities and events.
Your Daily Responsibilities:
- Understand security and compliance to implement them effectively.
- Validate that systems and protocols used are compliant.
- Implement new cybersecurity technologies.
- Proactively audit processes, practices, and documents to identify weaknesses in IT security.
- May be involved in employee training.
- Participate in testing, identify problems, and resolve non-conformities.
- Utilize Agile methodology to achieve project objectives.
About Cysca Technologies:
Since 1997, Cysca Technologies has been providing cutting-edge engineering solutions to its clients' most significant challenges. Whether in systems engineering, electronic design, software engineering, systems integration, or IT architecture and cybersecurity, you will be part of the solution, contributing to sustainable development-focused projects that help build today's and tomorrow's society.
At Cysca, you will contribute to innovative projects for renowned clients in diverse sectors such as sustainable mobility, medical equipment, aerospace, aviation, packaging, and defense. You can learn more about the types of projects you could be involved in at cysca.com/portfolio.
Cysca is committed to employment equity. We value and are committed to having a diverse team composed of individuals from various backgrounds and ensure that this is reflected in our recruitment process.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this position.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering with a specialization in cybersecurity.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in cybersecurity within a corporate environment.
- Possess good communication skills and analytical thinking.